Questions

izdor

Post by izdor »

Oki, and yea from what i read and heared they dont seem to beable to do much more then just stand and take punishment^^
Dont suppose their is any guard or something to protect healers etc in pvp as a guardian then? What about Dark templar or whatever they called is that just crap or?

Okay, will try them all out and see what I like the most then.. When i get the bloody game grml... Didnt get it today either for some reason...
Prydwen/excalibur cluster:
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

Aye - don't worry about tanks...unless you like playing them.
Just go for damage output and fun :-)
I doubt there're many classes that can't solo pvp anyway...and it's easy enough to pick up groups for tough quests - the server, as far as I can tell, isn't really too guild-prejudiced when it comes to quests/instances.
Galgael (Bright Wiz) - Warhammer
Galgael (Bear Shaman) - Age of Conan
Fuzzy Sporran (Ele/Mez) - GW - lvl 20
Fuzy (Druid) - WoW
Fuzzy (Friar) - 51/R7L1 (Camlan) + others
izdor

Post by izdor »

Fuzzy wrote:Aye - don't worry about tanks...unless you like playing them.
Just go for damage output and fun :-)
I doubt there're many classes that can't solo pvp anyway...and it's easy enough to pick up groups for tough quests - the server, as far as I can tell, isn't really too guild-prejudiced when it comes to quests/instances.
Okay, will just test afew then thought will try the classes the other guys said you needed first and see if i like them.. And that is nice to hear i suppose.
Btw is the raiding time long like alot of other mmorpgs and does it take long to get the gear you want/need to pvp etc?
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
izdor

Post by izdor »

Oki got the game - what i dont get or see to read anywere is their anyway to like search for you guys or something?
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
Cassian

Post by Cassian »

I am level 25 now - and asking myself if I should bother with collecting/crafting with my priest.
If the answer is yes - what craft, and how do I get it? :)
Frost Ruby - Elementalist on Blacktide, Guild Wars 2
formerly known as:
Hardly - Rune Priest, Warhammer
... and so many more ...
izdor

Post by izdor »

Btw anyone have any tips on how to put feats and skill pts on a tempest of set or wtf the class was called?
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
Spis

Post by Spis »

Whats you're character name, Izdor?

- I have no idea about the ToS class, sorry :)

- I havnt bothered with crafting myself yet, but might be a good idea to start early, because it involves alot of harvesting in lvl-ranges.
Never played DAoC, and im proud of it!

Spis waz h3r3!
izdor

Post by izdor »

Savb is the char name :)
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
izdor

Post by izdor »

Just been reading abit on the forums.. On the ToS forum they complaining about the surviveabilty of the ToS and that they are useless in grp pvp - Is this just general overreaction or is it any truth in it - hmm not sure u guys know this but gonna chance it anyway :p
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
ace

Post by ace »

Done a few groupquests with ToS, they are ok for pve atleast, dmg and HoTs.

Easiest way is to just add you to guild Iz, even tho that is the most dead /gu Ive ever seen tbh :P
If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
izdor

Post by izdor »

ace wrote:Done a few groupquests with ToS, they are ok for pve atleast, dmg and HoTs.

Easiest way is to just add you to guild Iz, even tho that is the most dead /gu Ive ever seen tbh :P
Okay, its quite fun to play anyway so will stick to it :) Thought might make an alt at some point and that char can be whatever the guild needs :>
I actully already got added thanks to spis.. And no worries TEH IZ can change the dead /gu problem!11 :P
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
Cassian

Post by Cassian »

Dead /gu is one thing - how can I get a crafting/collecting profession another ;)
give advice please!
formerly known as:
... and so many more ...
izdor

Post by izdor »

Dont you go to lets say a Npc with for exampel <armorsmith> under its name? I suppose they should be located in all the major cities..
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
Cassian

Post by Cassian »

As far as I know you have to pick a collecting profession first, after that the "real" thing - but I am not sure.
formerly known as:
... and so many more ...
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

I think those "collecting" profession NPCs are in certain zones for each nation - don't think it matters what race you are.
They each give you a small quest to start out with. I took each quest then promptly ignored them :-)

Does anybody know how to sell Trade Resources? I've got loads of them and they bring a pretty penny.
Galgael (Bright Wiz) - Warhammer
Galgael (Bear Shaman) - Age of Conan
Fuzzy Sporran (Ele/Mez) - GW - lvl 20
Fuzy (Druid) - WoW
Fuzzy (Friar) - 51/R7L1 (Camlan) + others