Guild Wars (the review)

Moderator: FoPW Mods

Urbsailor

Post by Urbsailor »

izdor wrote:
Cliervis wrote:
Urbsailor wrote:Hehe so Cliervis and gang is in Fear guild on GW? I seen some from that guild.

btw I heard of ppl dinging 20 after 16-20 hours play, It took my 3 hours last night to get from 12 to 12.5, admittedly I got to the end of 2 quests and my grp got chain wiped by lvl8 mob zergs, you guys going faster and if so how? :)

Not seen any cloak drop yet :(

Iz, you got your armour rdy to go?
aye my armor rdy have had it rdy for about a week now :D
Dunno about 16-20 hours. Were.....lvl14-16 so far and dunno how much played in time. more then 16 hours for sure but not sick hours.
izdor

Post by izdor »

izdor wrote:
Cliervis wrote:
Urbsailor wrote:Hehe so Cliervis and gang is in Fear guild on GW? I seen some from that guild.
Um no, just said I saw some guild by that name ;)

btw I heard of ppl dinging 20 after 16-20 hours play, It took my 3 hours last night to get from 12 to 12.5, admittedly I got to the end of 2 quests and my grp got chain wiped by lvl8 mob zergs, you guys going faster and if so how? :)

Not seen any cloak drop yet :(

Iz, you got your armour rdy to go?
aye my armor rdy have had it rdy for about a week now :D
will try get someone else to make the sc for me atm as u seem to be doin other stuff atm
Prydwen/excalibur cluster:
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies
Cliervis

Post by Cliervis »

If the armour is rdy and its the same temp you sent me I got the gems pre-made will pop on later and see if you're about :)
Image Image

Plus:
JoeBloggs 50 RR2Lx Necro
Wubble 4x BB
Fysh 3x NS
izdor

Post by izdor »

Cliervis wrote:If the armour is rdy and its the same temp you sent me I got the gems pre-made will pop on later and see if you're about :)
ohh kk same temp etc
Prydwen/excalibur cluster:
araker 4lx ml7
and various lowbies