Founders of DAoC "Followers..."

Moderator: FoPW Mods

Kurinos

Re: Founders of DAoC "Followers..."

Post by Kurinos »

cerebus wrote:Nedowiz! You're the one who invited me into the guild and so you're responsible for 2 years of my life being spent in and around Ti Na Nog.
ohh TNN, oh how I miss DAoC sometimes... was the first online game that I played alot and nearly all my good memories from online games come from the time spent in Hibbie land. 4 Fins, TNN, Mag Mell etc. Then stealthing around Emain giving out scouting info to the rest of the realm about the amount of dirty Mids and Albs entering the zone during keep raids.

I still remember leading one attack defence and some arse said "OMG who made you leader of this realm raid??" to which I replied.. "ok then smarty pants, the reigns are yours, what happening, how many people are we going to need, where should we go?.. hmmm? you know?"
*Silence for 1 min*
After which I replied "Yeah that's what I thought, now get yours ass to Emain and help us crack Kobbie skulls"

Ahh Good Times.. hehe
Lianuchta

Re: Founders of DAoC "Followers..."

Post by Lianuchta »

Nothing ever quite matched DAoC for me either, but I think for me a large part is that I've grown up, gotten a proper job and will no longer even consider getting out of bed for a relic raid at 4.30am ;)
SWTOR - 50 Sniper (Battlemaster)
GW2 - Not known [The Unnamed]